Professional Hand Analysis Training
Training programs for all levels, both online and in person.
- Intensive Program Online – 5 weeks. Join a live zoom session weekly. Starts 14 June 2023
- Yearlong certification program – meet in a small supportive group online 3 times per month x 14 months. Starts 19 September 2023
- Advanced yearlong certification course for certified practitioners. Meet in a small supportive group twice a month. Starts online middle May 2023.
- 24 week Foundation course and/or refresher courses start immediately.
- Master Certification course through private tuition contact Jena to discuss.
- Private supervision on any level or ongoing small group supervision also possible
Join the Next Intensive Training Online
Join the next 5 week full immersion Intensive training program with Jena Griffiths. 30 hours in total including 10 hours of live tuition in small groups via Zoom.
Next online intensive course starts 14 June 2023
Meet weekly via zoom with Jena wherever you are in the world.
Learn how to :
– decode Life Purpose and life lesson from fingerprints
– decode personality though hand shape
– interpret relationship needs, styles and challenges through heartlines
- Long term access to the video replays of all your live training sessions
- Permanent access to all tutorials and training (over 30 hours) in the membersite.
- Small group weekly mentoring and Q&A using hand prints submitted by you and other students.
Taking the intensive course is the first step towards becoming a certified practitioner. You need to have completed this course in order to start the yearlong course. Think of it as the first “weekend” of the yearlong, covering essential parts that cannot be learnt adequately without a good tutor. This course is separate to the yearlong certification course because it allows you to dive in deeply to see if you love it before committing to the full training.
Learn by Doing
Yearlong Training Programs Online
Next Yearlong Certification Course. Starting 19 September 2023
Join a yearlong training program with Jena Griffiths where we meet weekly online in a small support group that focuses on personal transformation and learn by doing. The course includes a university level text book written by Richard Unger.
Our live weekly Zoom sessions alternate between theory and hands-on practice as you learn to hone your skills as a professional analyst. Next classis open to anyone who has already taken an Intensive course. If you are not sure if the course you have taken previously qualifies, contact Jena. If you already have certification, you may join us as a “wise elder”, taking the course as a refresher/ transformative experience. The course enables you to deepen your knowledge base, gain invaluable practice while connecting, bonding and learning from each other while being held in the safe container of our small group facilitated by Jena Griffiths. Participants support each other’s growth and enrich the group training through their varied life experience, wisdom and unique gifts
The course includes long term access to an online platform of training material to support your growth and ongoing development both personally and professionally.
In total +126 hours of training
Duration approx one year
Meet weekly for a full year. Personalised training with lots of hands on print practice, close tutoring, input and feedback from Jena and your peers, weekly tutorials to complete at your own pace and also regular private supervision with Jena.
Participation and completion of an Intensive Course.
Yearlong Certification requirements: students are required to participate in the live Zoom meetings, pass the examination and analyse at least 100 people’s hands.
- Long term access to a membership platform of videos and tutorials by Jena Griffiths.
2. All group training and personal mentoring with Jena Griffiths
- +126 hours of training
- Weekly live group training + 6 private supervision hours with Jena.
- Long term access to video replays of the teachings and other bonus training material.
3. Examination and Certification fees (written and oral)
Contact us (support @handanalysisonline.com) for more information or enrollment. Payment plans if needed.
Contact us (support @handanalysisonline.com) for more information.
In person programs
Life Purpose Hand Analysis Intensive
Facilitator: Jena Griffiths
Day 1 Handshape. Decoding personality from handshape
Day 2 Decipher life purpose and Life Lesson from fingerprints
Day 3 Heart lines. Decoding relationship needs and style
Dates: TBA. contact Jena if you would like to host a training group in your region.
- 21 hours of training with Jena Griffiths
- Access to online training videos for continued study.
- Includes private tutoring follow-up session
Contact us for more information or to register.
Feedback from students
“Jena is an exceptional women and teacher. I have been lucky enough to learn from Jena in a small class room environment over the course of three days and virtually in an intimate online group mentoring program. I was inspired to pursue the Intensive Hand Analysis Foundation training after witnessing Jena’s authentic passion for this work in person and after seeing the accuracy of this modality in my own hands and those around me.
“The depth of knowledge Jena holds on the study of hand analysis is remarkable and she is incredibly generous with her time and wisdom. Her attention to detail is outstanding and she continues to over delivers on content and support – for anyone considering the journey into the world of hand analysis, Jena is a master in this field and brings not only a huge body of knowledge but also a warmth and energy that leaves you wanting to learn more and more from her. I can’t recommend Jena enough as a mentor, thank you Jena for taking me down roads I’ve never travelled and teaching me how to explore my own inner workings through the exploration of my hands. It’s been a wonderful experience in more than ways than one.”
“If you’re considering taking a hand analysis course from Jena Griffiths, do it! Whether your goal is to better understand yourself and your life’s purpose or you plan to work as professional practitioner, there is no better teacher than Jena Griffiths. Jena is a master analyst with a wealth of information. Her courses are thoughtfully organized and structured so you can work at your own pace, and the best part of her program is the personal mentoring where you can ask questions and get feedback. As a lifelong learner, this is by far the best-valued course I have ever purchased. Highly recommend.”
Jena really knows her stuff. Having worked with her on the Earth School interviews for six years, I have been continuously impressed with Jena’s super-accurate knowledge of the extensive data base on lines, fingerprints and hand shapes. More impressive, her practiced eye on hand shape pattern recognition, including rarely seen hand types, is exemplary. To learn hands from Jena is to learn from an expert.
Richard Unger, Author of LifePrints® and Hand Analysis 101 and he is also author and originator of the training manuals and workbooks for all levels of International Institute certification courses.
Empowering yourself and others through the language of hands
Photo credits by Lina Trochez and Brooke Cagle