If you are creative, sensitive, an innovator, ahead of the shift in world conscious but feeling depressed, self critical or even suicidal, what you need to know is, these feelings are normal for your type.
Humanity is shape shifting, from Homo Sapiens to Homo Universalis.
If you are a scout, or forerunner, on the leading edge of your own evolution, you might feel like you’re alone and not making it. Scouts have an in-built tendency towards suicide so that no-one else follows them the wrong way.
How do you know if this is you?
You’re a compassionate, creative, innovative, sensitive soul in a world that feels alien and hostile.
You can’t see your way out.
You feel like you’ve reached a dead end.
What you need to know:
- There is no such thing as a dead end in a supportive, co-creative universe.
- You are never alone.
- You are always connected to source through your heart and the inner guidance of your higher self.
- We are going to make it as a species, thanks to your help.
Actions steps you can take right now?
- Find a community that supports your highest vision of yourself and the planet.
- Learn to manage your own emotions and thoughts.
- Follow a daily practice of connecting to Earth and your divinity.
This seems self centered?
By working on yourself you help raise the collective field of humanity. This is why the Dalai Lama says the best thing you can do for humanity is be a happy, healthy you.
If you’d like to learn how to do this based on your unique fingerprints, come join us in Earth School where you
learn what your sacred work is – your thesis in Earth School.
Learning mindfulness, how to manage your emotions around this topic is your sacred work.
On 23rd September 2010, the first day of Earth School, I’ll be discussing certain hand markers related to depression with leading hand analyst Richard Unger. The scout is one of these markers. The innovator is another.
You can sign in for these calls here.
More about scouts, innovative explorers, self criticism and depression: Continue reading