Do you have a gift marking in your hand?
The theory of Gift markings was first proposed by Richard Unger who noticed that these markers indicate special talents that need to be lived.
There are 17 recognized Gift Markings
- 1. The Jupiter star = leader, high achiever.
- 2. The Saturn star = networker, Midas touch.
- 3. The Apollo star = big spotlight, creativity.
- 4. The Mercury star = special ingenuity.
- 5. The Moon star = flashes of intuition.
- 6. The Neptune star = deep understanding.
- 7. The Venus star = depends on exact location.
- 8. The Mars star = exceptional courage.
- 9. The third eye star = spiritual wisdom/ the seer/ vision.
- 10. Star of Pluto = Radical transformer/ turn-around manager
- 11. Medical stigmata = gifted healer/personal growth consultant.
- 12. Lines of genius = writer or public speaker.
- 13. The Hal headline = Octopus brain/needs a big complicated job.
- 14. The Pure Heart = humanitarian.
- 15. The Persephone headline = guide for lost souls. (below)
- 16. The Simian = extreme focus. (below)
- 17. Line of clairvoyance = life teacher/meanings expert. (below)
I’m gifted, why don’t I have any of these markings?
There are numerous ways that talent is revealed in your hands. The markings above are rare and most don’t show up on all hand shape (personality) types.
According to Richard Unger, when gift markings do show up, they indicate that the owner needs to take their talent more seriously and live it.
Do you have any of these markers?
Join us for a call with
Every month in Earth School in 2014 we’ll be exploring one of these markers with
Richard Unger, the man who first identified these markers.
Join these monthly topic calls here.
Do you have several of these markers?
Join us for a call on multiple gift markers.
Find out more about these and other markers by taking
12 foundational classes.
This course includes a comprehensive manual with more information about each gift marker.
It also includes most other hand markers and what each marker means.
Plus a step by step method of analyzing hands and advice for getting started.
The 12 foundational classes